The Grade One class is very low on glue stick. It would be greatly appreciated if any parents could contribute extra glue sticks to our class. We did not order enough at the beginning of the year to last us. So any glue sticks that you may have at home or can purchase at the Dollar Store would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
The Grade One Class has been chosen to represent St. Anthony of Padua School in the Choral Drama Poetry Presentation at St. Francis Xavier School next Wednesday, March 7th, 2018 in the afternoon. A permission slip will be coming home tomorrow with regards to this Field Trip.
Also, congratulations to Cole Boetzkes who was also chosen to represent the Primary Grades in Poetry Recitation at St. Francis Xavier.
Hundreds Day Homework
The hundredth day of school will be Wednesday, March 7th, 2018. We are planning a big celebration. This homework assignment is in preparation for this event.
- Brainstorm with your family, items you could collect in quantities of 100. (Example: 100 cotton balls, 100 pennies, 100 erasers, 100 noodles, or 100 stickers)
- Choose something from your list and gather 100 of that item.
- Create and design a unique way to display your collection. Poster board, construction paper or cardboard work well.
- Attach your collection to your display board.
- Bring it to school on Wednesday, March 7th, 2018.