Spelling Words this week (Lesson #15)
**make, came, lake, game, shake, ate, tape, come
Dictation for pg. 78 (Please dictate this sentence to your child)
** Come play the game by the lake.
Monday, May 28th, 2018
- Return Poetry homework.
- Return "I'm a Gift from God" booklet
- Spelling Homework Lesson #15 is due on Thursday, May 31st, 2018
- Field Trip to Holy Rosary Cathedral and Vancouver Public Library for Grade One (Students must wear their uniform and bring a lunch)
- Exchange leveled reader for a new one.
Tuesday, May 29th, 2018
- P.E. with Ms. Tien (wear gym clothes under uniform if cold; if it's warm out, students may wear their gym clothes all day)
Wednesday, May 30th, 2018
- Exchange leveled reader for a new one
- Edu-Pac Orders are due today for next years school supplies
- Study for Spelling Test tomorrow
- Spelling Homework Lesson #15 is due tomorrow.
Thursday, May 31st, 2018
- Spelling Test #15 is today.
- Spelling Homework Lesson #15 is due today.
- New Word Family snakes go home
- Sports Day tomorrow (please wear team colours to school and bring a snack)
Friday, June 1st, 2018
- Sports Day today (please wear your team colours to school)
- Early Dismissal at 12:15 pm
- No school on Monday, June 4th, 2018 due to Pro-D Day for teachers